1. By when the latest can I claim my bounty?
The time to claim your bounty runs out on June 22, 2021, at 15:50 UTC (11:50 EDT / 17:50 CEST). This is encoded in the smart contract. If you do not claim your bounty by then, there is no way to claim the bounty after this deadline.
IMPORTANT!! Claiming your bounty is a two-step process. You will be required to provide certain personal information to be able to claim the bounty and it can take up to 3 business days 📅 to validate the information you provide. This is why you need to start the process before Friday, June 18th.
2. What do I need to prepare for a successful bounty collection?
Get ready for claiming your bounty TRAC on xDai network:
Have the Ethereum wallet you used for Starfleet staking connected to MetaMask and Ethereum Mainnet chosen as your network when you start the bounty collection process.
Have a small amount of xDai ready on this same wallet to complete the transaction. You can get xDai from faucets like this one: https://blockscout.com/xdai/mainnet/faucet.
Claiming your bounty is a two-step process:
1) Sharing and verifying your personal information: You share your personal information with us and the team verifies it. Please note it can take up to 3 days to receive feedback on your personal information verification.
2) Collecting your bounty tokens: Once your personal information if verified, you receive an email confirming that your personal information has been verified and you can continue with claiming your bounty.
When you start step 2 - collecting your bounty tokens, make sure to start the process with Ethereum Mainnet chosen as you network on MetaMask. Only switch to xDai at step 2/4.
Once you complete the transaction, you need to add a custom token to MetaMask to see the TRAC on xDai (xTRAC) in your MetaMask. See question 3 for more details.
3. How do I connect to xDai using MetaMask?
You need to select the Custom RPC option from the network select menu. Afterward, you need to input xDai endpoint details. Learn more about it here https://www.xdaichain.com/for-users/wallets/metamask/metamask-setup or watch a demo video at the end of this page.
4. I have completed the transaction for collecting my bounty, but I don't see xTRAC in my MetaMask. What do I do? How do I add xTRAC to my assets list in MetaMask?
xTRAC is TRAC on the xDai blockchain. To see TRAC on xDai in your MetaMask, you need to add a custom token to MetaMask. Start by clicking on the "Add tokens" button and input the following details:
Smart Contract Address 0xeddd81e0792e764501aae206eb432399a0268db5
Token Symbol TRAC
Decimals of Precision 18
5. Is there any other way I can claim my xTRAC bounty than completing the steps on the official site?
No. The only way to claim your bounty tokens is through the official website https://staking.origintrail.io.
6. The wallet I used for staking has been compromised. Can I use a different wallet to claim my xTRAC bounty?
Unfortunately, no. Only wallets used to stake TRAC for Starfleet can be used to collect the bounty as those are the only ones that can interact with the staking smart contract.
7. How many bounty tokens will I be able to collect?
You will receive your xTRAC bounty in the amount of 5 % of the total TRAC you have staked from the wallet you have connected with Metamask at the time of claiming the bounty.
Example: If you staked 10,000 TRAC from the connected wallet, you will receive 500 xTRAC as your bounty on xDai blockchain.
8. What if I used multiple wallets to stake? Do I need to provide personal information for each wallet?
You only need to provide personal information once, but after you submit your first application look out for this message:
If you staked TRAC from multiple wallets, please click here to register them as well.
After clicking on the link in the message, you will be redirected to the beginning of the process. There you will be able to connect another wallet in MetaMask and confirm the personal information you have already provided, before clicking on the SUBMIT button again. You need to repeat this process for each wallet you want to claim bounty tokens with.
9. I used multiple wallets to stake. Now I need to claim bounties for each one. How do I do that?
Once you complete the process for collecting your bounty for the first wallet, look out for this message:
If you staked TRAC from multiple wallets, please click here to continue the process.
After clicking on the link in the message, you will be redirected to the first step of the process. There you will be able to connect another wallet in MetaMask and repeat the process to claim the bounty tokens. You need to repeat this for each wallet you used for staking.
10. How long does it take to receive a response once I submit my personal information?
The team will do their best to complete the verification in the shortest time possible, but please consider it can take up to 3 business days.
11. Demo video
For a better understanding of the entire process, see the demo video
Please note that the website used in the video is a test website to demo the process and is NOT the website where you can actually claim your bounty tokens. You can only claim xTRAC bounty tokens at https://staking.origintrial.io.
12. Why do I need to share my personal information with you?
Personal information is required to fulfill mandatory legal obligations for executing the transactions.
13. How is my personal data protected?
Your personal data is collected, processed, and stored in accordance with the provisions of GDPR.